colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.09.2014

colourQ challenge #267 ~ Winner Crowned...

Howdy again - I am back with winners for challenge #267! Another FABULOUS collection of entries - thank you so so much!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! This is such a gorgeous design - it would be fantastic hanging on the wall!



And a BIG CONGRATS to these fine colourQ Courtiers... they are amazing!

  
  


As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!


I'll be back soon...

1 Comentário:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU for such a high compliment on my card! I am so happy you like it! It was an honor to play along, and I can't wait to do it again!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO