colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.27.2014

colourQ challenge #240 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello again! I am back with winners for challenge #240... oh my - these entries were all amazing!!! Thank you so much for playing!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to this week's colourQ colourQueen!!! I totally love the balance in colors and simplicity of this card - so so enchanting!



And look at this gorgeous gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back in a few...

4 Comentários:

Greta said...

Beverley's card is absolutely wonderful & so deserves to win! Thank you for noticing my entry--what an honor! Gorgeous gallery for those neat colors!

Maura said...

I am honored to have my cards chosen for colourQ courtier! Thank you, and congrats to all the other winners - Fabulous cards here!!!

stampwithsandy said...

Oh my goodness, thanks again! Another gorgeous color combo and that inspiration photo was divine! Congrats to all!

Deepti said...

Thank you so much for picking my card :) so excited! congrats to all the winners!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO