colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.25.2014

colourQ challenge #228 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and HAPPY TUESDAY!!! I've got some winners for challenge #228! All the gorgeous images made an amazing gallery - thank you all so much for playing with us!!!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! What a sweet sweet card this is....



What a fabulous gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers - there were so many beautiful ones - it was SO hard to choose! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back in a few with the new challenge!!!

3 Comentários:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So thrilled to be a Colour Courtier again - huge thanks x

Sue said...

Woo hoo! Thank you so much for my HM!! Congrats to Kerin for your winning super cute gorgeous card and to fellow HMs. xxx

Deepti said...

Congratulations to Kerin and all the HM's :) thank you so much for picking my card :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO