colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.23.2010

colourQ challenge #46 ~ Winners Crowned...


Oh my - didn't we have TONS of gorgeous entries last week?!? As usual, it's always so difficult to choose, so I can see why some sites pick winners randomly! We did narrow it down & two cards emerged victorious (ok - I think maybe I sound like I've been watching too much Iron Chef). Please congratulate this week's colourQueens,




And our very impressive gallery of colourQ Courtiers:



Please go visit these ladies to see the full card, by clicking on the pictures/thumbnails above!

Thank you all SO MUCH for another spectacular week! We'll see you in the morning with some FAB new colors and SUPER FAB cards from our colourQ Royal Court!

Until then, have a wonderful night!


1 Comentário:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats ladies, thanks for picking my card as a Courtiers.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO