colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.14.2010

colourQ challenge #36 ~ Winner Crowned...


I had another fantastic week drooling over your gorgeous entries! The DT & I just LOVE oooh~ing & aaah~ing over them! I hope you have as much fun creating your projects as we do seeing them! The votes are in & this week's colourQueen is none other than.....


And let's have a round of applause for this week's colourQ Courtiers!!!


As always you can visit any of these participants and their entries by clicking on the thumbnails! And while you're there, leave 'em some love! Thank you again to all of you rockin' artists who play along... you gals are awesome!

See you in the a.m. with another fun challenge!

4 Comentários:

me said...

Congratulations Syliva and other Color Q Courtiers!!! Thanks Arielle and DT who picked my card, I am honored!!!

Angeline

Sandybeaches said...

Wahooo...just love playing along at colourQ! Inspirational!!Congrats to all!! Thanks for selecting me as a colourQueen Courtier:)

Rosemary said...

Congrats to Sylvia! What a super cute card! Thanks for picking me as a colourQueen Courtier (for the 3rd week in a row!!!)!!! I love this color challenge!

Sylvia said...

The cards were all so beautiful! Thanks for picking mine to be the Queen! I want to thank Sandybeaches and Rosemary for alerting me with their messages! The colors were wonderful!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO