colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.11.2010

colourQ challenge #31 ~ Winners Crowned...

OH MY GOSH - we had so many phenominal entries last week, I was blown away!!! And I think I can speak for the entire DT, and say that they were too! Something strange happened again this week, when I tallied all the votes, we had ANOTHER 3 way tie - how strange is that?

So let me give a HUGE CONGRATS to our THREE colourQueens this week for their gorgeous creations...





Please check out their blogs and leave them some love! Here are some of the other entries that caught our eye...




As always, you can click on either the names or images to go visit their blogs & see how they created their masterpieces! Thank you so much to all who entered... I learned a lot of neat tricks this week from you all! I'll be back in the morning with next week's challenge and the winners of the paper packs!!!

See you in a few hours!




PS - We have NEW badges!!! If you have an older one, I welcome you to replace it with this one! Also, if you have been featured in the roundups of cards that caught our eye - you are now "courtiers" and can claim your badge as well!!! To install these badges on your blog, simply right-click onto the image & save it to your desktop. Then go into your blog's gashboard and add it as a "picture". You can even link it back here! If you need help, send me an email & if you've sent me one in the last week or so, I was waiting to introduce the new badge before I answered... so you'll be hearing from me this week!
ENJOY!!!

4 Comentários:

Suzanne Bier said...

Congratulations Mary, Lisa & Terri! And congrats also to the colourQueen courtiers!

Majo said...

Congratulations to the winners, they did a marvelous job with the colors. I was a tad late, but I will enjoy the upcoming challenge today!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations to the winners! And thank you to the DT for choosing me as a Courtier! Looking forward to the paper pack winners.

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Congrats to all the faulous winners! Such awesome cards this week.

I like the new badges! I'm going to go change mine right now. How fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO