colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.13.2010

colourQ challenge #28...

Happy Tuesday everyone!!! I have some awesome colors for you today inspired by this funky teapot from Bigelow... isn't it fabulous?!? And wait til you see the amazing samples by the design team... they're incredible!

Here's my take (I've been too happy using this argyle embossing folder lately~ sorry!):




And now for our STUPENDOUSLY TALENTED ROYAL COURT DT...


LeAnne

Renée

Samantha

Tanja

Kari

Krystal


Now it's your turn!!!


ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, April 18th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen & able to link up with InLinkz! Otherwise you can play along anytime by adding your link to a coment!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.

Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***


Have a wonderful week & I hope you get to play along!






14 Comentários:

Lesley said...

Love those DT Samples...the white really makes the colours pop! I can't wait to play this week!

Smiles,
Lesley ;)

Linda Beeson said...

The inspiration piece is amazing but wowie on the design teams examples. They are all so different yet make those colors just shine!

Anonymous said...

WOW super cute cards of the Design Team. The colors are great. Would love to play along. Nadia

Suzanne Bier said...

Love this color combination! It's so much fun playing along! :D

Shelley said...

Arielle, I have been missing the Color Q! I sure hope I can play this week!

Beverley said...

The inspiration colours choosen this week was awesome...the DT samples are excellent also...I had a great time...thanks for sharing.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Katt Adams said...

love the color combo today- sorry about my ruby red, rose red mix up! it was awfully early for me!
Have a lovely day!
Katt

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

FUN FUN colours Arielle, and you gals did an AMAZING job with them!!

Beverly G said...

I have that folder, but haven't ever used it, really like what you've been doing with it.

Susan said...

I just found you guys! How wonderful! I love these colors...great combo! I might just try it (usually I lurk a bit first, LOL) I am now a follower.
thanks for having a great color challenge.
Susan

Silke Ledlow said...

This was a fun color combo...and you ladies have once again inspired me to play along!!! Hugs ~S~

Lisa Salkeld said...

Wow! Beautiful work~~~I love how the Bermuda Bay stands out amongst the colors!

Hazel said...

Oh flip! I made the card but have only just blogged - sorry I'm late (again!) - it's here x

Julie Leblanc said...

Noon? Arggg.... should have read the post, lol.... just too funny, I missed the deadline yet again:-)
Here is the card... Enjoy!

http://bit.ly/aaz37H

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO