colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.02.2010

colourQ challenge #18...


Today's beautiful colors are inspired by a tutorial I found for these cute button flower pins by Rebeka Lambert! I could just eat them up, they're so sweet! And wouldn't they make cool Valentine's Day gifts? Here's my take on this week's colors, more info is on my blog!


Here are the beautiful cards from our guest designers this week, LeAnne & Melissa! Aren't they SUPER FAB? They did such an awesome job with these colors!




You can either click on their name or card image to check out their samples and see their delightful blogs! Oh - and you might as well leave a sweet comment while you're there!


Now let's see what you can do! Using Mister Linky below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is still having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, February 7th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick on 02/08/2010, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!



Hope you get a chance to play along!





6 Comentários:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What beautiful colours again Arielle - you're the best!! :)

Beverly G said...

You really keep us on our toes, can't wait to see each new week's inspiration.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Looks like my blog didn't come through on my first entry--so sorry! Here is the correct link for SCS:: http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/2010/02/3-challengesone-card.html

I will feature it and your site on my blog on Monday, Feb. 8th!

Thanks:)
Sav

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Just happened on your post, and I loved the colors. LeAnne and Melissa's cards were so nice
Thanks for the Challenge.

Vicky said...

What a great blog! I love the challenges! I think I have to try this color combination and participate :)
By the way if you are having problems with Mr.Linky I think you should try Inlinkz. It's free, easy to use, stable it rocks because it even allows users to enter a small thumbnail of their submitted card! So if you choose so you can have a gallery of linked thumbnails instead of just text links. Check it out! It's free.
www.inlinkz.com

Juliana said...

I thought I had linked up in time to make your deadline, but just noticed it didn't go into Mr. Linky on Friday when I tried it. Oh well. I was able to get it in now.

Thanks for the great challenge!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO