colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.09.2009

colourQ challenge #5 ~ Winners Crowned...


Thanks so much to everyone who took the challenge and participated! It's so amazing to see everyone's take on the colors each week, I always see things I mentally "file" for later inspiration! I promise, I tried, however I COULD NOT narrow it down to just one this week... so I hope these two talented ladies don't mind reigning together as colourQueens this week!


Amy

Both of their cards displyed a wonderful use of the challenge colors! I loved Beverly's layout &
the simplicity of Amy's card! Please make sure you check out their wonderful blogs! Congratulations to both of you!


Here are thumbnails of all the wonderful entries... if you'll click on them, you can go to each of the participant's blogs to see the full card! Everyone did an awesome job, so go check them out!




Congratulations again Amy & Beverly ~ don't forget to grab your well-earned colourQueen badge! Let me know if you need any help posting it on your blog!
I'll be back in a bit with next week's challenge!


1 Comentário:

Beverly G said...

Thank you so much for this honor and I never mind sharing the spotlight with other talented people and there are so many out there that I just can't tell you enough how exciting it is to be picked a Colour Queen.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO