colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.12.2009

colourQ challenge #1 ~ Winner Crowned...


For those who played this week, I really appreciate it & hope you enjoyed it! I was really excited to have these three talented ladies not only find my new little challenge blog, but also play along!


Since this was the first challenge, I'm crowning all three players as colourQ colourQueens for this week! Please make sure to click either on their names below, or the thumbnails to visit their blogs & see their awesome cards!!!

Tanja

Ineke

Beverly





Ladies, if you'd like to dsiplay your badge, just right-click on it & save it to your desktop, then add it to your blog~ if you need help please let me know!


See you all with the next challenge tomorrow!!!


1 Comentário:

ineke said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you for this nice blinkie !!!!
tanja and beverly .. very nice cards !!!!
we are winners !!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO